- Lower Rate of Perceived Exertion – Minimizing impact makes workouts on the EFX seem easier than other aerobic exercises.
- Exclusive Cross Ramp(R) Technology – Changing the angle of the ramp targets and cross-trains different lower-body muscle groups
- Workout Variety – Features a variety of pre-programmed courses and multiple resistance levels
- Programs: Manual, Crosstraining 1, 2, 3, Gluteal 1, Gluteal 2, Interval, and Weight Loss Interval.
- QuickStart option for manual course
- Displays: Time, time remaining, segment time, distance, heart rate, watts, mets, calories, strides
- 20 Resistance Levels
- Contact Heart Rate Monitor Built Into Handles
- Soft Touch Display: Works at the graze of a finger instead of a button
- Dimensions: 80 in x 32 in x 68 in
- Weight: 318 lbs
- Power: Self Powered
- CrossRamp: 13 – 40 degrees
- Stride Length: 21 in
Grade: Full Commercial
Warranty: FREE Preventative Maintenance, Repairs, and Replacements For Life.