The Life Fitness Club Series Cardiovascular – Specifically designed for the needs of corporate and commercial fitness facilities. Our Club Series Cardio features the same chassis and; running gear as our premium, heavy-duty commercial 95 Series Cardio – just without networking capabilities, managers configurations and other features not usually requested by hotels, resorts & residential developments.
The Life Fitness Club Series treadmill is built with comfort and ease of use in mind. It offers a simple, non-intimidating console and the most popular workouts.
- Dimensions (L x W x H) 79.5 in x 32 in x 61 in (202 cm x 82 cm x 155 cm)
- Weight 341 lb (155 kg) Max User Weight 400 lb (182 kg)
- Running Surface Length 60 in (153 cm)
- Running Surface Width 22 in (56 cm)
- Min Speed 0.5 mph (0.8 kph)
- Max Speed 12 mph (19 kph)
- Cup Holders 2
- Track: The Club Series Treadmill track has a 60″ x 20″ belt that can accommodate taller runners. Compared with other treadmill tracks, Life Fitness tracks reduce the impact to joints by almost 30%! These tracks have excellent shock absorption thanks to a patented FlexDeck system with durable polyurethane springs. They’re also maintenance-free whereas cheaper treadmills’ tracks need to be waxed occasionally by the owner.
- Incline: The Club Series Treadmill can be inclined by 15% in .5% increments. This lets trainees replicate outdoor conditions and burn calories even more quickly than when walking on a flat surface. Incline training also lets people stimulate a greater variety of muscle fibers for even better tone.
- Console: The deluxe console on the Club Series treadmill includes 22 workout programs, including programs that are controlled by the trainee’s heart rate. Another option is to use the Go System™ Quick Start feature. It remembers users’ preferred walk, jog and run speeds, letting a person step on and get going right away!
- iPod integration: The iPod feature lets trainees charge their devices and enjoy music files during workouts.
- Heart monitors: A wireless heart monitor and contact heart monitor are included. The wireless chest strap can be used with the Club Series Treadmill’s numerous HeartSync heartrate-controlled workouts.
- Motor: The 4.0 HP motor is powerful enough to support serious runners and multiple daily users. Users can attain a top speed of 14 mph. The treadmill’s maximum weight capacity is 400 pounds.
- Warranty package: Most Life Fitness treadmills are sold with just one warranty option, but the Club Series Treadmill has some variety. The default warranty covers parts for 10 years and pays for labor needed during the first year of ownership. Customers can choose from five other plans too. These range from a one-year extended warranty ($290) to a five-year warranty that includes annual tune-ups ($579). Note that warranty packages might be different for customers outside of the US and Canada.
- Overall quality: The Club Series Treadmill is loaded with top-of-the-line features. The multi-ply track requires no maintenance, the 3.5″ crowned rollers extend the track’s life, and the cushioned deck is virtually indestructible. The high quality extends to the deluxe console and quiet 4 HP motor too.
How to use